1) The contest is open to everyone in India.
2) By taking part in this contest, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3) Participants can enter only as individuals. One individual can take part as many times as he/she wants.
4) A participant should have a Facebook profile to enter the contest. One participant can use only one Facebook account to participate.
5) Entries will be accepted within the stipulated contest duration. Entries sent after the submission date will not be considered.
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
How to enter the contest:
7) Solve the jigsaw puzzle available here: http://bit.ly/vishalanandjigsawcontest and share the screenshot on your facebook timeline.
8) Entry copied from another person’s timeline will be disqualified.
9) The entry should be shared only along with the hash tag #VishalAnand. The entry needs to be submitted via the participant’s Facebook profile only. The entry has to be posted on the participants Facebook profile page and on Facebook.com/storytellervishal.
10) Participants must tag four or more than four people while sharing the screenshot.
11) Apart from posting on the designated FB page, participants can submit their entry to the email ID email@example.com before end date for submission.
12) The last date for submission is 05th April, 2017 till 12 midnight.
13) Any contest entry submitted which does not meet all the aforesaid requirements can be disqualified and removed from Facebook.
14) Decision on the winner will be final and binding.
15) At the end of the contest, a lucky winner will be selected from the entries.
16) Upon selection, winner will need to submit the following within 1 week of being contacted:
b. Address of residence
Winner need to submit the following details within the stipulated period failing which I may decide to invite another participant to be a part of the winning entry.
17) Foul play of any kind will result in direct disqualification of the participant. Disqualification can happen at any point of time (before or after the winner announcement) and there will be no prior notice for the same. In case of disqualification, no further communication shall be entertained.
18) The organizer has the complete authority to change, alter and add any regulations at any point in time without notice.
19) The organizer reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this contest at any time without prior notice.
20) If participants violate any of these Terms and Conditions, their entry in the contest will be invalid.
21) The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other reward.
Total number of winner:
Only 1 entry is eligible to win this contest.